Right of Way Acquisitions
A suite of acquisition services from records research to closing.
Our acquisition services ensure the successful delivery of right of way, satisfying all project requirements from start to finish.
YOUR ONE STOP ACQUISITION RESOURCE
We administer all aspects of the property acquisition process. Our turnkey services enable clients to have a single point of contact for all right of way functions for services delivery and accountability. This straightforward approach led by our expert staff has made GCR one of the leading right of way acquisition agencies in Louisiana.
GCR has conducted diligent and thoughtful relocation assistance services since the founding legislation (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policy Act of 1970) was implemented. Our staff is highly trained in the laws and regulations appropriate to the Uniform Act and all associated state and local requirements.
As public records vary from parish to parish, we have the experience and ability to perform research throughout the state. We understand the attention to detail and thoroughness necessary to perform competent title research. Our team provides a wide range of services; each of the following goes through stringent quality control measures to ensure they exceed client expectations:
· Chains of Title
· Mortgage Certifications & Reports
· Conveyance Certifications & Reports
· Current Owner Searches
· UCC Searches
· Royalty Searches & Reports
· Pipeline Searches & Reports
· Assessment Searches
· Property Tax Certifications
· Title Review & Analysis
RIGHT OF WAY MAPPING
A successful project always begins with a successful survey or right of way map. GCR can provide survey and right of way map support services to clients, satisfying project needs and requirements. GCR provides support in the following areas:
· Boundary & Cadastral Surveying
· Topographic Surveying & Mapping
· Environmental Surveys
· Pipeline and Well Location Surveying
We provide appraisal and review appraisal support for full and partial acquisitions and permanent and temporary easements for various property types. Using our extensive professional network, we ensure an independent and objective valuation, calling on the unique experience needed for every appraisal assignment. These services include:
· Detailed Highest and Best Use Studies
· Eminent Domain Valuation from simple takes to complex self-contained narratives
· Easement Valuation from Subsurface to Avigation
· Property Rights Valuation from loss of parking to loss of access
· Retrospective Historical Valuations
· Proposed New Construction Valuation
· Expert Witness Testimony
· Asset Management for Acquisition and Disposition
· Complex Estate Valuations
· Portfolio Valuation and Analysis
· Real Estate Tax Valuation
· Subdivision Analysis
· Complex Lease Analysis for Special Use Properties
Our team has decades of experience in right of way acquisition and are experts in completing the acquisition of residential and commercial properties for public improvement projects. We handle negotiations with landowners for the acquisition of property in fee and/or as temporary or perpetual easements in accordance with Public Law 91-646, Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policy Act of 1970. All acquisition services are performed in accordance with the local, state, and federal policies, procedures, and practices. Our experienced team has a greater than 90% acquisition success rate of amicable negotiations.