The undisputed industry leader in nuclear chemistry data management.
NuclearIQ’s Emergency Preparedness module provides real-time visibility into conditions, saving time and manpower by gathering, analyzing, validating, visualizing and responding to radiation monitor data.
NuclearIQ is a comprehensive, seasoned and growing tool set that is backed by a team who stand ready to help your plant streamline your operations, saving you time and money. Our professional services offerings can help you turn a small investment into huge gains in productivity. For every $20,000 a client spends with NuclearIQ consulting, our clients can expect to return a solid $100,000 in productivity and cost savings.
Some of the areas that set NuclearIQ apart:
- NuclearIQ was built from the ground up by nuclear chemists, who thoroughly understand the unique requirements and challenges of nuclear power plant chemistry
- NuclearIQ is built with all the tailoring and customizations that a plant could possibly require, saving countless man hours and untold dollars in deployment
- NuclearIQ is administered and deployed by a seasoned, experienced team of nuclear chemistry and software specialists – each of our senior chemists have over 25 years in the industry
- NuclearIQ can be fully deployed within 120 days of project startup, including full data migration, setup of configs/calcs/reports/interfaces, training and startup support
- NuclearIQ is supported by trained nuclear chemistry specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- NuclearIQ support includes continuing warranty for the software, extensive upgrades and enhancements, attendance at the annual user conference, and much more
Call us today for more information on how GCR’s Energy & Utilities experts can help your organization reach its operational goals more effectively. Call Bill Gilboy at 800.259.6192 or email bgilboy@nullGCRincorporated.com.